- The butterfly chest is an upper-body excellent exercise that targets your chest very well and you will get quick results.
- The butterfly chest is one of the most effective workouts to strengthen your chest and make them stronger at the same time.
TRAINER’S TIPS :
- Sit on a machine and your back must be straight on the pad.
- Hold the handles and place your arms parallel to the ground by the side of your body, this is your starting position.
- Now, pull the weight by squeezing your chest, breath out during this movement. please make sure that your chest must be stretched.
- Return back to the starting position as you breathe In.
- If you don’t have a machine, so you can also perform this exercise with dumbbells by sitting on a chair with back support.
- Be ensure that keep full on the handles at all the time from both sides.
- Carry weight according to yourself, as much as you can or nor carry too much lightweight that you don’t feel the movement.
- Please, remember heavyweight doesn’t matter but you have to do in proper and in the right way. your form should be accurate.
- If you want a muscular endurance and mass gain then you can 2 -3 sets of 12 -15 repetitions. After each set tries to increase the weight or repetitions.
- you can do 3 – 4 sets of 10 – 12 reps of heavy weight if your focus is mass gaining. For mass, gainers try to increase the weight after each set or repetitions.
- If your focus is fat loss then you can do 4 – 5 sets of 15 – 18 of lightweight.
FUNCTIONS OF THIS EXERCISE :
This exercise covers all the area of your chest. This workout is mainly focused on the exercise that will control the upper, middle, lower, inner chest area. Not just that it will give you a toned and stronger upper body.
BENEFITS OF BUTTERFLY CHEST :
- It will increase your chest size fast.
- The best part about butterfly is that it gives you quick results.
- After doing the butterfly your chest will be completely toned.
- your fitness level will increase faster.
GO FULL RANGE
GET FULL STRECTH